The project "International Barcamp on Public Participation in Climate Change Solutions" is part of a long-term cooperation between 7 partners from Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Czechia, Moldova, Belarus and Ukraine with main aim: to present possible pro-climate measures at municipal level by offering new solutions to the fight against climate change and raising awareness of environmental protection within and outside the V4 region through interactive international conference in Poland hosting over 50 representatives of local initiatives on climate change and handbook of public participation.
The event is planned for March 2023. More details coming soon!
The project was kindly supported by International Visegrad Fund
- Slatinka Association (Slovakia)
- Foundation “Development YES – Open-Pit Mines NO” (Poland)
- DemNet Foundation for Development of Democratic Rights (Hungary)
- Training Center оf Human Rights Advocacy (Ukraine)
- International Association of River Keepers Eco-TIRAS (Moldova)
- Center for International Cooperation