This project includes cooperation of NESEHNUTI with following:
- National Society of Conservationists – Friends of the Earth (Hungary)
- Citizens Network – Watchdog Poland (Poland)
- Human Rights Institute (Slovakia)
- Tatsiana Reviaka (Human Rights Center VIASNA, Belarus)
- Abkhazintercont (Georgia)
- Civil Society Institute (Armenia)
- Democracy Monitor (Azerbaijan)
The project focuses on the development of democracy, civil society and cooperation while reinforcing the protection of human rights in Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan through sharing experiences from transformation processes in Visegrad countries. Chosen initiatives (mainly aimed at performing advocacy campaigns) will be empowered by strategic plannings, small grants, continuous coaching, internships in the Visegrad countries, sharing experience on a “bar camp” conference and on-line networking. The project is implemented in 2014-2015.
The project was supported by International Visegrad Fund as a Flagship Project.